Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mike Francesa is always right


I've been meaning to blog about this for a long time now. Mike Francesa of "WFAN Sports Radio 66" in New York City is always right. I mean, always. I've been listening to this guy for years and watching him on YES, and I don't think I've ever disagreed with anything he's had to say about sports in general, especially the Yankees. He is a Yankees fan, but he is smart, objective, sometimes critical, and always spot on with his analysis and commentaries. The guy simply rules.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great show. I love it. I heard the ratings haven't dropped at all since Mad Dog left, and that's about a year ago now.

Anonymous said...

I think he has 800,000 listeners a day. That's pretty amazing.

Anonymous said...

The show suffers for entertainment value without Mad Dog but Mike's doing a good job with his analysis like always.

'The Banner' gets signed by ‘The Chosen One’ Nearly 30 years ago, my friends and I gave Don Mattingly our own special nic...